Sunday, November 28, 2010

something to be

So here's a little thing I've been working on for a little while. It's a new zine. Or rather this is the cover. It's not a Molezine, it's a bit different. Not quite as posh as my little Molezines, but, I think, more in the spirit of zines. It's also a kind of 'drawing with a ballpoint/biro/stilo/bic' zine. It'll be out in the next couple of weeks (bad timing I know, with the Christmas mail, but that's typical).

I did wonder about putting it for pre order, but after the debacle with the last one I'm not too sure. What do you think?

16 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

please do! that wasn't your fault the last time. :) sooo excited to see what you come up with!! my sister and i are love your zines!!

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

Ha ha! I love it! I know how to draw like a nut.

mo said...

i love your zines, so by all means, pre-order, LOL ;)

Andy Pho said...

Hey Andrea! I've been following your work for a couple of weeks and I think its amazing!

Carole said...

I would pre-order it!
Does it really have drawing tips?
I love your work, it's amazing and delightful.
:)

Dawn said...

oooooh!!! I want this!

Irene La Zia said...

It sounds (and looks) an awesome idea.
I'd preorder it too :)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Laughing! this is great! Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Definitely pre-order!

Alex said...

I like it!

Claire said...

i'd pre-order one for a start! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes pre-order! I will be getting one either way though!

Danielle said...

I would definitely pre-order -- it's funny, I was just looking through your other two zines earlier in the day yesterday before I saw this, wondering if (and hoping) you had another one planned!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, guys.
It'll be on pre order by the end of the week, and should be ready for postage in another weeks time. Still don't think you'll get it for Christmas though, not if you are overseas, that is.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait - I love your work.

Sheila

melissa said...

I'm in for one!